Raeburn’s success over the last 34 years is been based upon our reliability and commitment to delivering quality services to the very highest standard.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for our clients at all stages of their Project and Operational Developments both in the UK and Internationally. We are committed to supporting our clients by developing a hand-in-hand working partnership to identify, understand and cost effectively deliver manpower for key project and operational stages.
Raeburn and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery for our clients now and in the future.
Industry Standards and Professional Memberships:
Raeburn and our staff are dedicated to the provision of a professional quality services across all areas of our business and utilise the following industry bodies to ensure the highest standards, legislative compliance and the provision of professional advice and guidance:
- The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
- Institute for Recruitment Professionals (IRP)
- Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD)
- Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Achilles & First Point Assessment Limited (FPAL)
- Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce (AGCC)
- Enterprise North East Trust
It is the policy of Raeburn to maintain the very highest standards of professionalism and conduct our business in an honest and ethical manner, ensuring our activities remain consistent with the applicable laws and regulations of the countries in which we operate, whilst ensuring compliance with our client’s policies and procedures.