Perth & Kinross
Training Administrator / Assistant, Training Manager / Supervisor
Raeburn are looking to speak with GTCS registered Teaching candidates for a variety of opportunities in Primary and Secondary schools throughout Aberdeenshire. A competitive salary and a relocation package is available for successful candidates.
It would be your responsibility to deliver quality learning and teaching and promote the attainment and achievement of all pupils.
To participate in the professional and collegiate work of the school as well as contribute to the formation and implementation of school and departmental improvement plans.
- Good knowledge of current planning and assessment procedures
- Good understanding of national and local curriculum policies
- Registered or eligible to be registered with GTC Scotland
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to create a motivating, learning environment and programmes of work, which take account of individual pupil, needs
- Good communicator, orally and written
- Genuine interest in children and their families
- Commitment to working in partnership with parents
- Commitment to collegiate working
- Adaptable and willing to try new ways of working
- Considerate, helpful and approachable
- Willing to undertake further professional development and training
- Competent in the use of ICT, including application to learning and teaching