Site / Project / Construction Management
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager on a permanent basis in Reading.
1. Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
2. Intruder Alarm Systems
3. Access Control Systems
4. Closed Circuit Television Systems
1. Organisational Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Well developed interpersonal skills
4. Numeracy skills
5. Commercial awareness
6. Communication skills
7. Team working skills
9. Ability to motivate people
10. Management and leadership skills
1. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope across multi-disciplines of Security, CCTV and Access and Fire.
2. Projects ranging from GBP10K - GBP150K.
3. Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
4. Representing the organisations interests
5. Providing advice on the management of projects
6. Organising the various professional people working on a project
7. Carrying out RAMS
8. Making sure that all the aims of the project are met.
9. Making sure the quality standards are met.
10. Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress.
11. Monitoring employees & sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
12. Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing including tracking and reports team hour and costs on a weekly basis.
13. Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing.
14. Analyses project profitability, revenue and margins.