IM Business Analyst
IT Manager / Engineer / Designer
Raeburn are handling a long term contract opportunity based with an oil and gas operator in Aberdeen.
The purpose of this role is to translate information management, including data management, business requirements into functional solutions that align with client Global Architecture and assist the business in implementation.
The primary focus of this roll will be to advise the business and help define the business problem into requirements and functional specifications to be delivered within the Application Portfolio or through proven market solutions.
- Ideally a relevant further education qualification
- Experience as a Business Analyst, preferably within the disciplines of Information Management and Business Process Mapping.
- Experience of Livelink and/or other Enterprise Content Management systems.
- Experience in IT - preferably within operations in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong document management background in the upstream oil and gas industry.