Facilities Manager / Supervisor / Assistant
This vacancy has now expired.
Raeburn are handling a 12 month contract based in Aberdeen city centre with a busy financial client.
This role will be responsible for providing support to all departments based in Aberdeen, to ensure all visitors and callers are greeted and dealt with in a friendly and professional manner and the reception and switchboard are well maintained and in good order.
- Meet and greet guests and ensure the smooth running of reception.
- Sign for all packages and deliveries - liaise with facilities coordinators to ensure they are delivered promptly to the recipient.
- Book taxis as required.
- Ordering sandwich lunches for external client meetings
- Ensure that switchboard is manned at all times during working hours.
- Ensure tea/coffee is placed in meeting rooms as requested.
- Liaising with mailroom team for the setting up of meeting rooms for various functions.
- Correctly directing enquiries from telephone calls.
- Replenishing meeting rooms after use.
- Ensure procedures are followed and visitors are booked in/out.
- Ensure only authorised persons are issued with security fobs and keys and all registers are correctly maintained.
- Report faults to IT department
- Take room bookings and make all necessary arrangements (i.e. refreshments, lunches)
- Empty recycling bins.
- Carry out filing, faxing and place any other orders as required.
- Maintain the car park register.
- Ensure all archiving returns, retrievals and new storage boxes are dealt with promptly.