West London, London
Office Administrator / Assistant
This vacancy has now expired.
Raeburn are looking to speak with experienced administration professionals for a contract opportunity with an oil and gas operator client in West London.
This role would be responsible for providing administrative and procurement support to the Exploration Team.
- Department contact for all admin queries including Livelink, Concur, SAP, office moves, room bookings, travel arrangements etc.
- Organise internal and external meetings involving booking meeting rooms, submitting catering and visitor requests, arranging telephone/video conferences, Lync and Webex.
- Organise and attend workshops, events and team building activities.
- Complete expenses for department managers and team as and when required.
- Process SAP purchase requisitions, goods and service receipting, run reports and time entry for managers and team as and when required.
- Co-ordinate & distribute technical data internally and externally.
- Screen telephone calls.
- Printing, photocopying and binding for Technical meetings etc.
- Must be an active participant of the monthly UK Administration meeting.
- Excellent PC skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- All Microsoft knowledge is essential as well as expertise in Livelink, SAP, Concur.
- Previous experience in supporting a team in the oil and gas industry
- Familiarity with basic oil field terms
- A highly effective communicator in English.
- Excellent customer service / people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task.
- Excellent organisational skills providing timely delivery on tasks.