Cost Control Engineer
Pesaro e Urbino
Project Services - Cost / Estimating / Planning / Documentation
This vacancy has now expired.
Raeburn are handling an exciting ongoing contract opportunity with an oil and gas client based in Pesaro, Italy.
Candidates will be local to the area or willing to relocate at their own expense and will be fluent in both Italian and English.
- Minimum three 3 years experience in cost control field;
- Engineering degree.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Available for abroad assignments;
- Familiarity with integrated information systems (Sap , Oracle or equivalent).
- Ensure the compliance of the project cost control procedures with the corporate standard;
- Ensure an effective control both on the project cost and revenues;
- Implement the cost variance analysis as needed;
- Ensure the correctness and timely issue of any kind of weekly and monthly reports;
- Ensure a correct management of the Change Orders;
- To cooperate with the proposal manager to review the tender documents to evaluate and assess the client requirements;
- To establish, implement and operate the Cost Control System according to the contract requirements. This includes the preparation of any procedures cost control related;
- To timely and properly monitor the project costs comparing actual with approved budget;
- To make the cost projections using the technique of the learned value and timely alert the PCM/PM about any variations of the operative assigned margin;
- To elaborate the project cash flow and issue the reports as required;
- To formalise the Change Orders based on the Contract provisions for the PCM/PM approval;
- To control the invoices received by the suppliers;
- To prepare the invoices versus Client.