Contracts Specialist - Projects & Wells
Contracts & Commercial Manager / Advisor / Analyst, Procurement Director / Manager / Supervisor
This vacancy has now expired.
Raeburn are handling a short term opportunity for an oil and gas E&P client in Aberdeen.
Manage the execution of the complete Category Management & Contracting Process (CMCP) including Contract Strategy, Tactics and Contract Management activities for the assigned contract portfolio.
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
- Degree level (Business/Engineering) or proven experience within Contracts & Procurement.
- Proven track record of execution excellence & delivering results.
- Professional CP Qualification (e.g. MCIPS, ISM) would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in contract negotiations & complex tender evaluation.
- Good understanding of strategic, technical, legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues.
- Focused on tangible value outcomes for the enterprise, translates strategy to outcomes
- Brings external market/supplier into the conversation (curiosity)
- Mix of operational experience and global/regional corporate roles
- Understands business and speaks business language
- Proven track record of commercial acumen
- Strong and Proven Interpersonal, Influencing & Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Driven, Motivated & Passionate to drive positive change.